Plant a tree with every purchase

With Ecologi
follow us

Small changes making a big difference

As a small business owner, I feel it is my duty to make the changes towards a more sustainable, and ethical business. I'm excited to announce that I have teamed with Ecologi to plant a tree with every purchase. Not only will you feel you great knowing that you are supporting a small, female owned business by purchasing hand crafted jewellery, you are also planting a tree and making a sustainable difference!

Plant a tree with your next JM Jewellery

Ecologi plant around half a million trees a month! By placing an order on my website, you are helping plant trees all over the world and fighting the climate crisis. Locations that Ecologi have helped reforestation include Madagascar, Mozambique and Nicaragua.
"The positive impact that we’re having on this planet is entering the exciting realms of scale! The small individual contributions on our platform over this last year have now led to a good chunk of the planet set aside for us to restore back to nature."
Elliot Coad, Ecologi

How it works

One tree is planted for every purchase baught on the website. By supporting this small business and treating yourself to sustainable, hand crafted jewellery, you are also making a positive environmental impact.

Each tree plantation only costs 11p

And 85% goes directly into planting trees, whilst the other 15% is spent on awareness and running their business.

The Benefits You Receive

Supporting small

Not only are you supporting a small female owned business, You are also making a positive enviromental impact.

It's free for you

11p of your purchase will be put towards planting trees, so it is a wonderful way to know that you are making a big difference, with a small amount of money!
"If you feel as if you don't fit in this world, it is because you are here to create a better one"
Author unknown
Gain exclusive access to new collections
Name *
Email *